Following are the objectives of Clinical Research Programmes
- To conduct studies on etio-pathogenesis of different diseases.To conduct clinical studies on different diseases.
- To conduct therapeutic trials of single and compound drugs in different diseases.
- To conduct studies on epidemiological diseases.
- Scientific validation and development of Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) for regimental therapies of Unani Medicine.
- Clinico-pharmacological studies on Unani single & Compound formulations
- To undertake collaborative studies in different diseases with modern hospitals/scientific organisation.
- Scientific validation of fundamentals of Unani Medicine
- Medicare-cum-clinical research programme
- School Health Programme